Voicemail access off-campus for department extension and personal extension.
1. Call your full phone number (ex. 413-748-3000)
2. After the voicemail prompt starts press *7
3. You will hear "Welcome to the Avaya voice system for help press *4", then it will prompt you for an extension and the # key. (ex. 3000#)
4. You will be asked for your password¹, enter it then press the # key (ex. 1312#).
5. Press 2 to listen to your voice messages
6. Follow the prompts to skip, save, transfer, an delete voice messages².
¹If you have not set up your voicemail password: when asked for a password, press #, and the system will ask you to enter a new password, enter that password then a second time to confirm. Note: Passwords can be 4 to 8 digits long and cannot be 1111, 1234, or your extension number.
²If you listen, save, or delete voice messages, it will reflect on your phone's visual voicemail alerts and counts.